From the left navigation bar, click on Orders.
- Click on the PO# link
- Set the date, specify the order line quantities, and click Preview Shipment
- Shipping Date
- Equipment Type
- Freight Terms
- Bill To
- Carrier Special Instructions
If Packaging doesn't exist for each order, add at least one Handling Unit per order.
- Click the Add Handling Unit button
- Enter a Handling Units Qty
- Choose a Handling Units Type
- Enter width and length (WxL)
- Enter a Height
- Enter a Package Qty
- Choose a Package Type
- Enter a Description
- Enter a Weight
- If shipping LTL, choose a Freight Class
- Optionally, choose/enter any other field(s)
When the header fields have been modified appropriately and all of the orders have packaging information, click the green Submit button near the top right corner.
The consolidated shipment will be sent to the shipper portal for routing.